The Springfield-Eugene Tenant Association (SETA) is a 501c3 non-profit, public service organization that is dedicated to renters’ rights and interests. We accomplish our goals by assisting, educating, and empowering tenants in the Lane County area. We believe that housing rights are human rights and that affordable and accessible housing are the foundation of any strong community. To advance renters rights and protections, we:
- Serve as a resource and an information hub
- Provide a free hotline as a community support
- Strive to provide the most up-to-date resources and information for renters in need
- Report and highlight local data to help support affordable and accessible housing
- Collaborate with state and local partners on best practices to serve our communities
- Stand in solidarity with social justice partners to fight back against hate and discrimination
Do you like this page?